Yes We Can *chuckle*
So I guess it's out now, even thought some already found out from my hubby who can't hold water and others who have a "sixth sense" *chuckle.* I don't know how far along I am I just only know by the cycle of the moon I'm due sometime at the end of May 2009.
*smoochies* - Mamma Aly
11 Comments:
At 2:58 PM, November 05, 2008,
Anonymous said…
Congratulations, Mama Aly and her Hunny! May God bless you and yours with good health.
And ah, Yes. Y'all can!
At 7:18 PM, November 05, 2008,
Anonymous said…
Whoa!!! Congrats Chica. That's exciting news.
At 9:04 PM, November 05, 2008,
*Tanyetta* said…
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, I knew a while ago, you know Hubby told all of us right? :) LOL
I'm sooooo happy for you!!
At 3:44 PM, November 06, 2008,
TJ said…
Congrats!
At 12:17 PM, November 07, 2008,
That Girl Tam said…
::blank stare::
AGAIN?? HAHAHAHA!!
OMG!!! Yall just keep poppin 'em out, huh? Better you than me! Let's hope it's a BOY!!! Congrats!!
Two words: TUBES TIED!
At 4:28 PM, November 10, 2008,
CreoleInDC said…
(snicker...snicker...:)) I love how you blamed the hubby for folks finding out EARLY...LOL!
CONGRATS ALY, CONGRATS!
At 5:20 AM, November 11, 2008,
AR Gal said…
OMG!!! Congratulations!! Yeah we need a boy in the mix.
At 11:05 PM, November 12, 2008,
Raquel said…
I know you aren't allowing comments above, but know that my prayers are with you. Sorry darlin'.
At 3:50 PM, November 13, 2008,
Carmell said…
i'm so sorry!!! it just wasn't meant to be... yet. you and the fam are in my prayers.
At 6:41 PM, November 15, 2008,
AR Gal said…
I'm so sorry for you and your families loss.
At 11:27 AM, November 25, 2008,
Shai said…
I am glad you are doing better. I did not know what to say about your loss. God bless you and your DOD/hubby.
Post a Comment
<< Home